Longitudinal section drawing
Profiles, longitudinal vertical geometries, created in Topocad profile form is included in the Geometry module. With the help of terrain models and/or point clouds and a calculated road line creates terrain profiles as help to design profiles. Profile and plan data can be entered in the profile sheet to get a good overview of the components.
The components that can be specified on the profile form are:
- Terrain Profiles from terrain models and point clouds
- Profile Lines for the calculated and measured profiles
- Crossfall Information from camber formRoadline plane data
- Slopes and radius of the profile
- Tangent point height and section
- The difference in height between the terrain profile and the calculated profile
- The difference in height between the estimated profiles
- The difference in height between the different terrain profiles
- Area Calculation of the cross-sectional area between selected profiles
- Withdrawal of the corridor in both plan and profile of the road and profileProfile form is inserted directly in a drawing using the command to insert profile form in the drawing.
Want to learn more about Longitudinal section drawing?