We are pleased to announce the release of Chaos desktop 8.0. A version with many news and enhancements! Download here.
Some of the news in this version:
• More Progress bars
• Updated Open dialogs
• New names on Project Templates
• Style formats available to use with Chaos desktop Word Addin
• New ChaosFunc version
• Improved synchronization
• Faster navigation
• Resolution adaptation
If you want more information about this version of Chaos desktop please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Fixed missing translation in 32-bit version
• Correction: Bearing dimensions were not saved correctly.
• Correction: WMS was only drawn in drawing sheet if the WMS and drawing had different coordinate systems.
• Correction: Only one WMS was shown when multiple WMS were used.
BIM – important in the construction of E4 Stockholm Bypass
Karin Andersson, BIM specialist E4 Stockholm Bypass
It is a giant infrastructure project to lead the traffic past the city center of Stockholm.
By using BIM, the data flow gets better and the error gets fewer, says Karin Anderson who is BIM specialist in the project. We get a better coordination and communication between the technical areas and the contractors. BIM l...
Topocad – the software that adapts to the user
Ali Afsahi, region manager at Teodoliten
To work effective, the software needs to keep up with the technical development and be able to handle large amounts of data. That is one of the reasons why the region manager at Teodoliten Mätteknik, Ali Afsahi, has chosen to work with Topocad. The software adjusts to the way I think, he says.