To work effective, the software needs to keep up with the technical development and be able to handle large amounts of data. That is one of the reasons why the region manager at Teodoliten Mätteknik, Ali Afsahi, has chosen to work with Topocad. The software adjusts to the way I think, he says.
The construction industry is red-hot right now and in Gothenburg, several efforts are up and going. The Old town, Gamlestaden, is in the middle of a transformation to become a modern district where, among other things, a new travel centre takes place. Teodoliten Mätteknik AB is working with several missions in that project.
The company has about 80 employees, and 30 of them works in Gothenburg where Ali Afsahi is region manager. He’s got 11 years of experience as a surveyor, and he follows the software development of geo data carefully.
– I have been working with a lot of different software systems and I have noticed that not all of the suppliers update after the latest technique.
From 26-28 September, you will find us in Berlin in the exhibition hall 2.1, at stand number A2.037. Why not use messenger, email or telephone to arrange an appointment for a personal discussion? We would be happy to provide you with a free day pass.
• Fixed missing translation in 32-bit version
• Correction: Bearing dimensions were not saved correctly.
• Correction: WMS was only drawn in drawing sheet if the WMS and drawing had different coordinate systems.
• Correction: Only one WMS was shown when multiple WMS were used.
BIM – important in the construction of E4 Stockholm Bypass
Karin Andersson, BIM specialist E4 Stockholm Bypass
It is a giant infrastructure project to lead the traffic past the city center of Stockholm.
By using BIM, the data flow gets better and the error gets fewer, says Karin Anderson who is BIM specialist in the project. We get a better coordination and communication between the technical areas and the contractors. BIM l...
Topocad 17.1: Locate cylinders in pointclouds
In the new version of Topocad there are plenty of new features:
Locate cylinders in point clouds
Support for solids (*.tsm) in user terrain layers
Support for Web Map Tile Service (WMTS)
We are pleased to announce the release of Chaos desktop 8.0. A version with many news and enhancements! Download here.
Some of the news in this version:
• More Progress bars
• Updated Open dialogs
• New names on Project Templates
• Style formats available to use with Chaos desktop Word Addin
• New ChaosFunc version
• Improved synchronization
• Faster navigation
• Resolution ada...