Chaos Desktop offers a Connection to SharePoint that makes the work flow between documentation management and Project management both easy and flexible. You may do the following:
- Check out and check in documents on SharePoint from Chaos desktop.
- Copy documents with meta data between your local projects and SharePoint libraries.
- The connection provides full support for different versions where the new ones are created automatically in Chaos desktop according to the selected setting in SharePoint.
- Using the synchronization feature, you can easily download the project configuration from SharePoint to a local project on your computer.
- Chaos desktop also includes a wizard to create projects in SharePoint, where site, document libraries, content types and columns are generated. Columns (meta data types) that is created in SharePoint has the same characteristics as in Chaos desktop.
- Connect optional meta data to the corresponding columns in SharePoint.